Garage & Roller Door Motors – Residential, Commercial & Industrial
When you purchase a motor from us the following checks and adjustments are included before installing the motor.
- Tensioning the door to ensure correct balance and that the motor does the minimum amount of work to
- open and close your door as this prolongs the life of your motor.
- Align the guide tracks so door is not rubbing on the tracks
- Lubricate the springs
- Level the door on the brackets to ensure correct roll up and roll down operation.
Warranty is 2 years or 5000 cycles whichever comes first. All work is guaranteed. We supply the best garage door openers available from well known and reputable brands, such as Gliderol, B&D, ATA, Merlin and Grifco. Our roller door motors are supplied with garage door remotes for your convenience.
Requirements for fitting a motor – For a motor to be fitted to your garage door the following is required:
- a standard power point next to where the motor will be located (or extension cord)
- for panel lift or sectional doors there must be a suitable mounting place on the ceiling
- your door needs to be in reasonable working condition irrespective of its age
- for roller doors there must be sufficient side room –which is:
a) the distance between the door curtain edge and the bracket on which the shaft of the roller door sits – minimum 40mm and …
b) the distance between the door curtain edge and the side wall of your garage – minimum 75mm.
– your door needs to be in reasonable working condition irrespective of its age
Repairs To Roller Door Motors – The Benefits of Choosing Doors N More
* No up front call out fee
* Price – you only pay when we carry out work. All work is quoted first. You do not pay a callout fee for us to assess damage
* Should a repair or replacement be required for your roller door motor, we will not charge a callout fee and will provide an upfront and competitive price for the replacement.
We Offer Value For Money – We Will Always Attempt To Repair Your Garage Door or Motor
You can be assured that all brands and makes of motors can sometimes be repaired, and as such, we will endeavour to do this as opposed to leaving our customers with the expense of a full replacement.